WOO HOO!

I started this blog to get to know other gardeners and track my own garden's progrss. It is a wonderful way to honor the stewardship I have over my plot of ground I have been blessed with. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Garden File Box


I organized my Gardening Information. It looks so great! I had it in binders that were falling all over the place when I picked them up. I bought some folders and put the information in 10 sections: Gardens, Flowers, Veggies, Herbs, Basics, Fruits, Area's of our yard, Decor, Projects., Misc.
I am ready to start planning our yard for the summer and this had to be done first. WOO HOO!
I normally try not to tell people what to do - but if your garden informaiton is all over, I would challenge you to get it put together so you can use it. I found tons of information I didn't even know I had.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello,

I have an authoritative blog in the gardening industry. I am wondering if you would like to do a link trade to benefit both our sites and improve authority with the search engines. There are a couple options for linking-

1) I will link to your website from one of my pages. I can use any anchor text you would like. In return, you can link back to me from one of your pages. If you need fresh content, I would be happy to write an article or guide for you to place on your site to link from.

I think that this would be a highly relevant trade:
http://bucketideasforgardening.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-garden-file-box.html
http://yardsurfer.com

2) We can do a blogroll link exchange

I build links and optimize every page of my website, ensuring that your link will only become stronger over time. If you are interested, please send me a reply at your convenience. I look forward to speaking with you.

Preston B.
Webmaster
http://yardsurfer.com

Click on OLDER POSTS to see more gardening posts