WOO HOO!

I started this blog to get to know other gardeners and track my own garden's progrss. It is a wonderful way to honor the stewardship I have over my plot of ground I have been blessed with. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Out Front - Lily Pad and Driveway



Linking up with Bloomin Tuesday - lots of great gardeners sharing thier gardens - be sure and check them out.

Welcome! Hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July!






This is our front area next to the driveway. I redid the area last Summer - not sure why I have had so many problems with this area but I think it is finally starting to work. It is all in purple and white through the summer season.
If you go to your right you will be in the entry way.
If you go to the grass and turn right you will see the Hosta Bed.












This is the last Iris that blooms - it is almost black.




This is a beatuiful purple sedum.



Hardy Geranium






Love this lime!


This darling little flower was a throw away at a local nursery that I rescued from the garbage. I have divided it at least 10 times.









This is a Veronica - it is lovely



This is the "Lily Pad" starting to bloom.






















Thanks for stopping by! Prayers for all of you in the Gulf and the Southwest.
I am thankful today for my sweetheart.

6 comments:

Diana LaMarre said...

Love the lime foliage of that spiderwort! You have so many pretty flowers.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Zoey, that limey green foliage is a nice contrast to those blueish blooms. :)

Jean said...

Lovin' all that purple! I like the lime color also. Everything is lookin' good! Jean

Sherrie said...

Hi!
All your blooms are very pretty. Love that water lily. Have a great day!

Sherrie
My Gardening Woes

Bonnie said...

Very pretty flowers!

BernieH said...

So many lovely blooms ... love the Veronica and that gorgeous Iris.

Click on OLDER POSTS to see more gardening posts