WOO HOO!

I started this blog to get to know other gardeners and track my own garden's progrss. It is a wonderful way to honor the stewardship I have over my plot of ground I have been blessed with. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Progress in the Greenhouse

Linking up today with Tootsie at 
Check out all the great gardeners in the Garden Blog Hop Today!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have never done seeds before like this and they are growing!  YIPPEE!





 This is the herb box - growing everyday...

 Look how much the chives have grown!
 This is the broccoli grown from seeds I gathered in the fall.
 These are the tomatoes  they are pretty happy.
 The entire greenhouse from the door looking in...
 LOVE all the green!


 My helper today....



 OOOOHHHHH
Love Love Love the color!
 Finally - I have a few daffodils blooming outside - not sure what to think - they are blooming one month before they normally do.
They are lovely and I love having them, but does that mean my whole gardening season will be a month earlier than normal? 
I would love anyone's suggestions about this.
Today I am thankful to be a part of all this energy exploding all around me as the earth comes back to life!

11 comments:

Larry said...

wow... wish my greenhouse looked that perfect! It's still serving a s a winter repository for hoses, burlap, and pots, etc. Have a great weekend, Larry

Beth said...

Oh Paula, how lucky you are to have your own greenhouse! Your seedlings are looking great! Love th ecolorful containers with pansies too. I am starting seeds in my basement under grow lights. They seem to be doing quite well.
God bless! ~ Beth

Beth said...

Oh Paula, how lucky you are to have your own greenhouse! Your seedlings are looking great! Love th ecolorful containers with pansies too. I am starting seeds in my basement under grow lights. They seem to be doing quite well.
God bless! ~ Beth

Tootsie said...

isn't it just the best feeling to walk into a greenhouse filled with little fresh leaves???
Once again I am just loving the tour of all the gardens that have linked in to my little party! I am so excited to visit each and every post...they are all so inspiring and I am NEVER disappointed! The creative gardens and colorful displays that I am lucky to see are inspirations that I would never have found had I not found each of the gardeners I see online! Thank you so much for sharing your garden with my Friday Flaunt this week...I do hope you will link in again soon!
This post is being shared on my Tootsie Time Facebook page too just so you are aware.
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´Glenda/Tootsie
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.

The Bama Gardener said...

What a gorgeous greenhouse! I would love to have a small one at our house. Love how much is popping up and growing.

Clint Baker said...

I have truly enjoyed reading what you have shared so far. I can't wait til this afternoon to continue looking around your blog. Please come visit me as well at:

http://theredeemedgardener.blogspot.com/

BernieH said...

Wow that is a great greenhouse. You certainly do have a lot going on in there right now. Congratulations on all your successes. Great to see. Not being able to grow Daffodils here, I do so love it when I get to see photos like yours. They are just gorgeous. Love the Pansies too.

Ellen said...

Love your greenhouse! It is wonderful to see everything growing like it is supposed to from seed.

Thanks for visiting me at A Season for All Things. I'm your newest follower and look forward to reading more of your gardening posts.

Donna Heber said...

Hi Paula,

Your seedlings look great and your herb box will be so fragant this summer. Thank you for stopping to visit me. You had asked about my fairy and I had bought them on eBay quite a few years ago. They were a lucky find. Enjoy all the green around you!

Athena at Minerva's Garden said...

Oh, wow--I just love your greenhouse--and look at all of those wonderful plant starts! Very well done! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice comment--I appreciate it!

Genene said...

Your greenhouse is very inspiring! Did I read that you're in the Idaho Falls area? I'm guessing that we'll be having some more winter weather. I worry about my fruit trees blooming too early for the cold snaps we tend to get late in spring around here. Would you be willing to let me come and see your greenhouse? I live in I.F. and I've been trying to get one going. My email is genenewight@gmail.com Hope to hear from you!

PS You don't have to publish this, maybe better if you don't since I put my email in here. Thanks!

Click on OLDER POSTS to see more gardening posts