WOO HOO!

I started this blog to get to know other gardeners and track my own garden's progrss. It is a wonderful way to honor the stewardship I have over my plot of ground I have been blessed with. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, March 9, 2015

It has been a couple of years since I added to my little gardening room - life happens right!  We had weddings, babies, crazy stuff - I think I am ready to blog again.  I have been cleaning out  out greenhouse and green things are growing out there everywhere!

Last year I had a grass problem and not the time to deal with it - so I have been out there digging up strawberries, herbs etc bare rooting everything and replanting.

TIP FOR TODAY - I haven't wanted to spray in there and been doing a ton of research on how to get rid of the grass without doing that. In the squares where there aren't perennials I have covered them heavily with cardboard and keeping them wet.  It has been 3 weeks now and it is working - the grass is dying - anxious to get rid of that noxious stuff.

Here is a picture of the greenhouse ready to plant a couple of weeks ago:

No comments:

Click on OLDER POSTS to see more gardening posts