WOO HOO!

I started this blog to get to know other gardeners and track my own garden's progrss. It is a wonderful way to honor the stewardship I have over my plot of ground I have been blessed with. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Blooming Tuesday! There Are Daffodils in Idaho!

My daffodils are finally blooming. I just planted the ones with the pink center last fall and so excited to these daffodils this spring.

Thanks Jeane for hosting Blooming Tuesday again this week! To see more gardeners for Blooming Tuesday, visit http://msgreenthumbjean.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Autumn Belle said...

We can't grow daffodils in our hot sunny weather but I love to see them. Yours are lovely.

Becca's Dirt said...

Beautiful daffodils. Mine are still blooming.

Jean said...

The pink one is especially lovely! May have to look for some. Jean

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

They're just beautiful! Do you know,my daffodils are done! Yep, it's been a very hot spring in ATL.

Manuela

Deb said...

Hi Paula! I saved your comment and blog link so I could check back in a few days when your computer was up and running again. I'm glad I did; your flowers are beautiful, and I LOVE all the wreath ideas! You have a very nice blog, and I cannot believe you are a grandmother; your picture sure doesn't look like it!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, too.

Click on OLDER POSTS to see more gardening posts