WOO HOO!

I started this blog to get to know other gardeners and track my own garden's progrss. It is a wonderful way to honor the stewardship I have over my plot of ground I have been blessed with. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Wedding Flowers

Linking up with Fertilizer Friday and Show and Tell - links in my side bar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just have to share a few pictures of some floral pieces my darling daughter did for a wedding. They are beautiful.

Thanks for letting me share and show her off a bit!
Have a great week!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
This week I am grateful for the lovely Fall Season here in Idaho

4 comments:

Beth said...

The boutennier and bride's bouquet are lovely. Your daughter is quite talented. What a pretty bride!
Beth

Darla said...

Very nice...I am all about weddings right now my daughter's is less than three weeks away.

Lavender Cottage said...

Your daughter is very talented, the wedding looks awesome.

Ott, A. said...

Lovely! I used that same shade of brown (truffle) in my wedding but paired with sunflowers. Like the contrast with the green though.

Click on OLDER POSTS to see more gardening posts