WOO HOO!

I started this blog to get to know other gardeners and track my own garden's progrss. It is a wonderful way to honor the stewardship I have over my plot of ground I have been blessed with. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, June 3, 2011

What is Happening In Idaho This Week!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
We have had a busy week!   
We celebrated our 37th anniversary.
 Best of all!
Our new  #8 baby finally came!
The wind has been blowing like a banchy all week long!
I haven't done much outside so I am putting up some links for some fun past posts:
Some Fun Yard Art
Thanks for stopping by.
Today I am grateful for the miracle of new life!

7 comments:

Olga Poltava said...

Congratulations on your anniversary and arrival of a new grandson. He is so sweet.

Barbara said...

He is beautiful! I have been enjoying your site. I'm a new gardener my hubby is good at it. So I browse for idea and while doing that found your site.

deborah said...

Congratulations! On both your anniversary and the new little one!

Lynn said...

Aw, congrats on such an exciting week-enjoy:@)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new grandson! :)

LindyLouMac said...

Warmest Congratulations for both happy events.

Kelsie from Our Country Home and Studio Photography said...

Double congratulations...Now that is some way to celebrate an anniversary.

Blessings Kelsie

Click on OLDER POSTS to see more gardening posts