WOO HOO!

I started this blog to get to know other gardeners and track my own garden's progrss. It is a wonderful way to honor the stewardship I have over my plot of ground I have been blessed with. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What is Happening This Week in My Neighborhood!

Linking up today with Blooming Tuesday!
I know many  of you have your yards a blaze with blooms!  I love seeing what is coming my way.  I live in Idaho and we are just at the beginning of Spring wonderful happening.

Here are a few pictures of things starting to wake up:

Apricot Tree Filled with Blossoms
Please don't freeze for the next few nights!
  Bleeding Hearts - Brand New!
 A Few More Dafodills

 The First Tulips and Grape Hyacinths
 ~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
In the Greenhouse
Hosta Seeds are starting to pop up!
 Moon Flower seedlings peaking up too!
    Today I am grateful for the spring time burst of energy happening all over our beautiful area!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am a little bit envious of your Moon Flower seedlings. Will these transplant or will they resist like morning glories.

Bonnie said...

Yeah, Spring!

Jean Campbell said...

Your daffodils are lovely. They are just a memory here -- well the foliage lingers but is mostly hidden by the daylilies which are starting to bloom.

Click on OLDER POSTS to see more gardening posts