WOO HOO!

I started this blog to get to know other gardeners and track my own garden's progrss. It is a wonderful way to honor the stewardship I have over my plot of ground I have been blessed with. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, April 26, 2013

Project #2 - Veggie Garden

I am pretty excited about doing the Back to Eden garden method this year.  I have looked for years for this and feel so blessed to have found this.  The film takes about 90 mins to watch, but if you are a gardener, it will change your life and so worth the time!

Here is an interview by Paul Gautshi the same man as in the film above did  in the past week with more info http://prepperbroadcasting.com/2013/04/10/goathollow-interviews-paul-gautshi-the-founder-of-back-to-eden-gardening/

I was able to get some big piles of bark chips to do this with - here is a picture of my pile!


 This is my garden spot I am adding it to.  You can see on the left my progress.  I do 5 wheelbarrow loads a day.  It will probably take me a couple of weeks to get it all covered.

I will post more pictures as I get this mammoth project finished

Thanks for stopping by!
Today I am thankful for my own piece of heaven that I call my garden!

No comments:

Click on OLDER POSTS to see more gardening posts