WOO HOO!

I started this blog to get to know other gardeners and track my own garden's progrss. It is a wonderful way to honor the stewardship I have over my plot of ground I have been blessed with. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Gardening In Idaho


It is fall and soon there will be a frost.
The snow will come soon and put all my flowers to sleep.

I took these pictures a couple of weeks ago so I can study them in about February and make garden plans for next spring and summer.

The pictures are at the very bottom of the page.

They include pictures of:
The side yard and pond
The hosta bed
The oriental entry garden
The heriloom garden
The veggie garden
The herb garden
The thinking spot
The play yard
The pergebo
The cutting garden
The bistro

2 comments:

Randy said...

Paula,
I thoroughly enjoyed looking thru your blog this morning. I think it’s wonderful the entire family gets involved with the garden. I feel for you son-in-law we had to dig up 3 forty year old stumps. He must certainly be a hard worker to tackle a job like that!--Randy

Randy said...

PS I LOVE your pond. :-)

Click on OLDER POSTS to see more gardening posts