WOO HOO!

I started this blog to get to know other gardeners and track my own garden's progrss. It is a wonderful way to honor the stewardship I have over my plot of ground I have been blessed with. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Summer Project - Tree Stump

In our side yard area we had a huge pine tree. We had to cut it down because it was planted to close to the foundation. It was rubbing against the house and ripping off shingles with it's branches. It was making the soil around it pretty sterile. Last summer we had it professionally cut down. It was a huge tree and a big job.

This summer, our son in law Ben decided he would like to dig it out. WHAT A PROJECT! It is out and I love having that area free from that stump. Below are pictures from that day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing content!
Thank you for this share!
[url=http://www.tlsubmit.com/]seo[/url]

Click on OLDER POSTS to see more gardening posts