WOO HOO!

I started this blog to get to know other gardeners and track my own garden's progrss. It is a wonderful way to honor the stewardship I have over my plot of ground I have been blessed with. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Summer Project - Pergebo Floor

PERGEBO - Combination Pergoda and Gazebo = our Pergebo!
We have a corner in our back yard we have turned into a sitting area. It has a swing and air chair in it. I have wanted a stone floor in it. Casey, our son in-law said he would like to do it. So Shayla, Casey, Kalea and Ben found the rock east of town. Casey installed it. He did a great job!
In the winter when I have more time, I would like to post a picture history of each of the area's of our yard. It is quite amazing to see transformations of each area.

No comments:

Click on OLDER POSTS to see more gardening posts