WOO HOO!

I started this blog to get to know other gardeners and track my own garden's progrss. It is a wonderful way to honor the stewardship I have over my plot of ground I have been blessed with. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Bistro - Before and After

Sorry scanner not working - I had to use my digistal camera to et duplicate pictures.

The area against the house on the south side had some plants growing. It was so hot against this side of the house they were the only thing that would grow. I don't know what they were as the people who lived here previously planted them.

I was looking out the window one day and realized we needed a place to eat our breakfast outside and a place I could read my scriptures in the sun in the mornings in the spring, summer and fall. One thoought led to another and the Bistro was born.

This is the best before picture I have of the area.

This is our after picture. I plant everything in here in pots and in the colors of red and yellow. I would like to put up a permanent covering this summer.

1 comment:

Carla said...

I love your makeshift shade! What a smart idea, love your little spot.

Click on OLDER POSTS to see more gardening posts