WOO HOO!

I started this blog to get to know other gardeners and track my own garden's progrss. It is a wonderful way to honor the stewardship I have over my plot of ground I have been blessed with. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, August 24, 2012

My Flowers Grown From Seed

Linking Up Today with Fertilzer Friday
Be sure and check out all the other great gardeners and walk through their gardens
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today I want to share pictures of  the flowers that are next to the fence around the play yard. 
 I am so happy with these because I grew them from seeds in our greenhouse.  They are heirloom seeds so I get to gather their seeds too! 
 I have never done that before and to think they actually grew, lived and bloomed is a pretty big deal!









Here is a picture of each side:


Today I am grateful for the blue sky! 
We can see it today - first time in weeks because of all the heavy smoke from the fires around us.
 Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It is such a rewarding feeling! Love the painted fence.

Autumn Belle said...

These are so sweeet! It takes a lot of patience to grow flowers from seed.

Jean Campbell said...

Fifteen years from now, it will still be that: "they actually grew, lived and bloomed is a pretty big deal!" Every year is different, every year is exciting.

Click on OLDER POSTS to see more gardening posts