WOO HOO!

I started this blog to get to know other gardeners and track my own garden's progrss. It is a wonderful way to honor the stewardship I have over my plot of ground I have been blessed with. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

It's Called Spring Fever!


It's spring fever.

That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so! ~Mark Twain

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I raked my cutting garden today - I am in Idaho and this is amazing! I got it about 1/2 way cleaned out. I want to get it done early because I need to thin out my Iris' and wasnt' able to do it last fall. When I moved everything I have all kinds of green poking up through the ground. The snow melted from this spot day before yesterday and there was green going on under it!

No comments:

Click on OLDER POSTS to see more gardening posts